Monday, November 16, 2009

Week 5 Update and Week 6 Starting!

Wow, can't believe I've been at this for a solid month and a half!

Last week went very well. I recruited the lovely Reva to run with me and she did an awesome job! We ran on Monday and again on Thursday and kept up a very steady pace right around 5 mph. Then obviously I ran again Saturday with Winter Warriors. This time I was up at the front of the pack from the half point til the end of the race. 6 miles! Can't believe it! And I even got up before work 2 days in a row last week to go to the gym - very tough, but totally worth it (and had a great date Wednesday night, hence the reason for all the rearranging :) )

I also felt much better in general last week - not nearly as sore during the week, much more energy, etc. So that was a definite improvement!

This week we've got a run tonight (on my own), cross-training tomorrow night and Thursday morning, and a run on Wednesday night with Winter Warriors. Wonder if I can maybe move up to the 11:30 pace group soon...?

No comments:

Post a Comment