Friday, October 30, 2009

Week 3 Update

Alright, 2 days of running down this week, 1 to go. Had a great run Monday night - I was able to go for 8 minutes without slowing down, cranked up the speed on the last 5 minutes and really felt good. Last night, though, it was a little harder and I struggled a bit after 3-4 minutes. I think this was probably because I didn't eat anything around 3 or 4 like I usually do, since I had a big lunch yesterday. I'm wondering how tomorrow's run will go since I'm currently EXHAUSTED from a crazy week and from staying out way too late last night - though last night's fun is definitely worth being tired today. :)

I still haven't gotten to wear my new running shoes - I don't think they're broken in quite enough yet. I'm hoping I'll be able to use them next week. The Winter Warriors orientation session is Sunday morning at 9am. The day after Halloween... yeah... this should be festive.

No comments:

Post a Comment